Visite GuidéeBetween Nice and Cannes, 2.5km away from the seafront, Villeneuve-Loubet is in the centre of one of the most beautiful holiday destinations in the world.
There is a choice of leisure activities either on the Mediterranean or in the heart of nature.
Where is the hotel?
The quiet and peaceful river "le Loup" passes through the village.
The Panisse-Passis family's château overlooks the village.
It's hard not to fall in love with this pretty village.
Not far from the hotel, Marina is a remarkable strong sign on the Baie Des Anges.
|What to see||Leisures activities||Events|
|- Famous Marineland leisure park.|
- The Grasse perfume and its International Museum of Perfume.
- Biot and its decorative pottery and glasswork.
- Provençal villages like Saint Paul de Vence, Vence, Eze, Villefranche...
- Parc de Vaugrenier and its hiking paths.
- Provençal markets.
|- Equestrian centre, Tennis-club with 55 courts, 9-hole practice golf course. |
- Aquasplash water park (Marineland).
- Antibes Land amusement park (Luna Parc).
- Casinos d'Antibes, Cagnes, Cannes, Juan les Pins, Nice, Monaco...
- Beaches and Baie Des Anges Marina.
- Deep-sea fishing.
- All kinds of nautical activities.
- Cannes Film Festival
- Nice Carnival
- F1 Monanco Grand Prix